Choose by theme
Mujirushi Ryohin Bicycle Rental
On the first floor of the Kintestu Platz department store to the north of Kyoto Station it is possible to rent bicycles. Muijirushi Ryohin is a brand selling simply designed livingware of all types. It is particularly popular with young people. The bicycle you can rent from them is a full-sized stylish design. Available colours include silver, white and red. They are convenient for sightseeing and getting around town. There is an English language leaflet as well, and so the rental procedure is not difficult. On top of the rental fee it is necessary to pay a security deposit, but this will be returned when you return the bicycle.
- Address :
- Platz Kintetsu Department Store, 702 Higashishiokoji-cho, Shichijo Sagaru, Karasuma, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto City
- Telephone :
- Business Hours :
- 10:00am - 8:00pm Rental Time: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Closed :
- Days the Platz Kintestsu Department Store is Closed
- Access :
- JR Line to "Kyoto".5 min walk.Kintetsu Line to "Kyoto"..5 min walk.Subway Karasuma Line "Kyoto"..5 min walk.
- Fee :
- 1,050 yen (per day, per bicycle)
Security Deposit 3,000 yen, returnable upon return of bicycle.