Choose by theme
This large park is at the foot of Nariai - ji Temple on the opposite side to KTR Amanohashidate Station. It's famous for having one of the three best views in Hashidate - 'Matanozoki'. If you look at Amanohashidate upside down through your legs, it appears to ascend to heaven. You can ride a cable car or lift to the summit. In the park there are restaurants and shops selling souvenirs. There is also a bus that goes to Nariai - ji Temple.
- Address :
- 19-1 Ogaki, Miyazu City,Kyoto
- Telephone :
- Tango Kairiku Koutsu: 0772-42-0323
- Business Hours :
- Fuchu - Kasamatsu (Kasamatsu Park) First Cable Car, 8am, Last 4:30pm - 6:00pm (Depending on Season)Lift, 9:00am - 4:00pmKasamatsu - Nariai - ji, Tozan Bus leaves Kasamatsu Station from 9:15am, Last Bus from Nariai - ji 3:25pm (Irregular Timetable in Event of Typhoon Damage)
- Closed :
- Open 365 days
- Access :
- KTR Miyazu Line to "amanohashidate", Tango Bus to "Cable Shita".
- Fee :
- Cable Car, Lift: Adults 640 yen (a round-trip ticket), Children 320 yen (a round-trip ticket)
Tozan (Mountain Climbing) Bus: Adults 700 yen (a round-trip ticket), Children 360 yen (a round-trip ticket)