Choose by theme
The 131-meter Kyoto Tower is a significant landmark in the city. Visitors enjoy the panorama view of the city from the top of the tower. There is an 'onsen' public bath in the underground.
- Address :
- Karasuma-dori Shichijo-sagaru, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto City
- Telephone :
- Business Hours :
- Closed :
- Open Seven days
- Access :
- City Bus to "Kyoto".JR Line, Subway Karasuma Line or Kintetsu Line to "Kyoto". Located just in front of Kyoto station.
- Fee(Tower) :
- General: 770 yen
- High School Students: 620 yen
- Elementary and Junior High School Students: 520yen
- Kindergarten Students and under: 150 yen