Choose by theme
The Japanese Oni Museum
This museum collects and displays all kinds of demon-related materials from Japan and other parts of the world, including materials on traditional performing arts, demon masks of the world, dolls and prints. In front of the museum is the "Great Heisei Demon." Five meters high and weighing 10 tons, this masterpiece is the biggest onigawara (roof tile) in Japan.
- Address :
- 909 Butsushoji, Oe-cho, Fukuchiyama-city, Kyoto
- Telephone :
- Business Hours :
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Closed :
- Mondays (the following day if this falls on a holiday)Year End/New Year(Dec 28th-Jan 4th)
- Access :
- 15 min by car from Kitakinki tango Line "Oe".
- Fee :
- General: 300 yen
- High School Students: 200 yen
- Elementary/Junior High School Students: 150 yen